HOTEL MANAGING DIRECTOR / EXECUTIVE LEVEL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL Hospitality Industry
A results-oriented and entrepreneurial-minded Global Hospitality/Business Leader with 35 years’ industry recognized results in the Hospitality Industry focusing on Family Office Asset and Operational/Commercial Management. Brings to the fore, a proven track record as a strategist with a hands-on leading from the front approach to operations, asset management and development who develops growth strategies and best utilizes available resources, obtaining innovative and new business opportunities that deliver goal-surpassing results year-on-year, globally. With expertise in global board management, asset and operational management, exit planning, company’s strategic direction, large-scale financial operations management, business development and distribution.
▪ Strong leadership skills, - self-driven and open. A positive mind-set.
▪ Skilled Business Analysis, Trouble Shooting, and P+L management abilities.
▪ A hard-working and motivated influencer, with highly developed interpersonal and delegation skills.
▪ Confident, articulate and persuasive communicator, presenter and negotiator.
▪ Accomplished in brand improvement initiatives and supporting key steering processes within multimillion Euro
program support and delivery, alongside cross-functional multi vertical team leadership.
▪ Able to relocate internationally.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND KEY SKILLS
▪ Hotel Management
▪ Talent scout
▪ Matrix Management
▪ Strategic planning
▪ Business Development
▪ Project Management
▪ Budget management
▪ Revenue management
▪ Team Leadership
▪ Metrics Management
▪ Asset Management
▪ Supply Management
▪ Strong Motivator
▪ Organisational Excellence
▪ Cost Control