Highly experienced Hospitality professional, help roles as a departments head, assistant general manager. Confident in my expertise and abilities with 15 years of experience in the industry. I am accomplished in diverse operational functions, delivering passionate service and customer service experiences.
Design and Media Arts studies.
• Pre cocktail menu and ingredients as per events specs or requirements.
• Creating effective time and event scheduled delivery.
• Working with a diverse team and compulsory department to deliver on the event.
• Deliver a professional and safe atmosphere
Member relations manager in Greek Street House December - April.
Head of Department manager at White City House May – December
• Managing the daily operations with service and deliveries.
• Achieve daily sales targets and service KPI’s
• Brand ambassador, to represent Soho House and play an integral role in driving
• sales through membership experience, beverage and foodservice experience.
• Reach out to members and liaise with the committee to obtain regular feedback.
• Influences on the in-house database reach of 5000 members headcount per week.
• Resolved and streamlined communication idioms with delivering monthly members
• events and relationship.
• Update financial paperwork and cash deposits
• Headhunted and delivered within schedule, the setup of the Speakeasy club.
• Delivered on the bar, floor service operations with all back of house procedure.
• Researched and set the entertainment schedule in line with the ethos and value of
• the club on social and impact programming.
• Launched the Beverage and supper club menu for the Speakeasy club.
• Managed the on-boarding as a member of the directional management team,
• Sourcing and team recruitment.
• Negotiated on the monthly entertainment budget with artists and suppliers and a roster of diverse artists and performers through networks.
Drawing rooms, Room’s service manager.
• Managed a 25-strong team to ensure consistent high-level customer service standard as measured by KPIs.
• Delivering departments staff turnovers in line with P&L, payroll, and overheads per the GBP 2.1 million annual budget.
• Grew department revenue by 18% while maintaining 0.5% on the payroll
• Delivered fully operational service on scheduled times with protocols.
• Improved the database reach, an average of 4000 per headcount per week.
• Had an influence on the policy with business values to deliver the 15 million business EBITA.