I am Italian and my name is Vincenzo D’Alisa, I have 18 years of experience in Hospitality in Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and UK. I am confident that my skills promote an optimistic work environment and will make an immediate contribution to your establishment.
My dedication and willingness to go above and beyond in a customer-driven environment combined with strong ability to up sell and motivate colleagues and lead by example, make me an excellent match for this position.
Attached with my resume for your view, I would welcome the opportunity to meet you for an in-depth interview: I am available for an immediate start.
● Ensuring company policies are followed, maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices,
● optimizing profits by controlling costs (included staff cost)
● Hiring, training and developing new employees, motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission, maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning
● providing leadership and direction to all employees, ensuring a consistent standard of customer service, motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission, maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning, ensuring product quality and availability,
● preparing and presenting employee reviews, ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.